Choose our Dallas IT Company for all your computer support needs
Ross Networking Consultants (RNC), a cutting-edge IT company, assists small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individual clients. We began serving clients in November 1995 and have continued to provide superior information technology support for our customers. For almost 25 years, Mark Ross, our founder, has lead an expert team in offering a variety of computer support solutions, including managed services, networking, cloud services, computer repair, virus removal, computer forensics, data recovery and software development.
Experience the RNC difference for IT support
To distinguish ourselves from others in the computer support industry and ensure our clients receive stellar service, we employ an expert team with skills in a wide range of technologies. Others in the industry are often limited to only a few areas of proficiency, leading to solutions that do not fit the client’s broader needs. Ross Networking Consultants focuses on understanding our customer’s businesses and processes so that we can find opportunities for our customers that will add to their profitability and strengthen their position in the marketplace.
Why select RNC for computer support with your business?
Our IT team cares about each individual client that we serve. Too many companies in the computer support industry are reactive and respond only when an issue arises, resulting in decreased productivity and lost revenue. By taking a proactive approach, RNC safeguards our clients before problems strike, which will keep any disruptions in your business to a minimum. Because our consultants make sure to understand your specific needs and concerns, we can create custom IT solutions that protect and enhance your business operations.
Our IT company makes a pledge to you – the customer
We want our clients to feel confident in our capabilities, so we make these promises to you:
- When you contact RNC, you will speak with a live person.
- You can call us any time, day or night, weekends, and even holidays without reaching a message telling you to call us back during regular hours.
- We will communicate our recommendations, solutions, and concerns in plain English, not technical jargon.
- We provide solutions based upon your current and projected needs balancing cost, performance, and security.
- Our solutions will be technically sound using technologies that best fit our client’s needs.
- In situations with several options, we will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each solution so that clients can make informed decisions.
- Our recommendations are based on the best interest of our customers.
- We offer superior service, no matter your firm’s size.
- RNC will do it right the first time and stand behind the work we do.
- We won’t nickel and dime our clients.
- Before we begin any work, we will request your approval for the project and cost estimates.
- For our managed services customers, our fee structure makes it simple to budget your IT costs. In most cases, your costs will be the same month-to-month. For our break-fix clients, our fee structure is a simple, fixed hourly rate, which means no hidden surprises for you.
In today’s fast-paced environment, businesses need computer support and IT services that they can trust. The team at Ross Networking Consultants can deliver the expertise, professionalism and personalized IT solutions you deserve. Call our office for more information or to schedule a consultation.