Ross Networking Consultants is a world-class Managed Service Provider (MSP).
In the modern business world, time is money. Mark Ross, the founder of Ross Networking Consultants (RNC), knows that our clients need top-notch, dependable IT support. As a trusted Managed Service Provider (MSP), RNC remotely manages our customer’s IT infrastructure and end-user systems, on a proactive basis under a subscription model. The advantages of an MSP are:
- Budgeting: Costs are predictable.
- Proactive: Prevents small problems from becoming big ones.
- Monitoring: 24×7 monitoring and alerting.
- Automated: Security patching, antivirus scans, backups, software updates, maintenance, Help Desk, ticketing, etc. Ability to repair many issues automatically.
- Reporting: Customer reports, OS Inventory, Software Inventory, computer performance and more.
- Intangibles: Know your systems are better secured, performance is improved, and systems are running smoothly.
Count on RNC to serve as your dedicated Managed Service Provider (MSP)
To achieve continued success, you need to focus on delivering a superior offering to your customers. When you contract with RNC as a Managed Service Provider, we commit to maintaining your IT systems and keeping them running smoothly so that you can focus on your core business. RNC provides regular system management and 24×7 remote monitoring to ensure the optimal function of our clients’ computers, servers and networks.
Having a skilled Managed Service Provider means our clients can rest easy
For our customers, we proactively update, back up and manage your computers and servers remotely. Even with the latest systems and state-of-the-art protection, problems can still arise. Our certified support professionals can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that we can get you back to business as quickly as possible.
Breaking down our Managed Service Provider offering
With 24×7 remote monitoring, RNC can access your IT system to identify any issues and develop the appropriate solutions, limiting downtime and lost productivity. With our Managed Service Provider clients, we provide a wealth of IT services:
- Virus and malware protection
- Patch Management
- Server and workstation backups and recovery
- Customer Reporting
- Help Desk
- Automated remediation of problems where applicable
- Security Event Monitoring
- Printer, copier, firewall, switch, router and other device monitoring provided they are SNMP capable devices.
If you would like more information on utilizing us as your Managed Service Provider, we can help. The team at RNC can explain the benefits of dedicated IT support and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Denton IT company office to schedule a consultation appointment.